With up to 40 restaurants taking part in this year’s Ramus Lobster Festival, we want the whole of Yorkshire to benefit from the great taste of Canadian Lobsters, as we aim to sell 10,000 lobsters throughout June.
We’re really excited to announce that the Ramus Lobster Festival is returning this June to celebrate the great taste and abundance of Canadian lobsters. Starting this Bank Holiday weekend (Friday 27th May) and running until the end of the month, up to 40 restaurants across the county will be creating special seasonal menus to showcase this delicious product. For all participating restaurants please visit: http://www.ramus.co.uk/lobster-festival/
What are the benefits of Canadian lobsters and why are they so delicious?
- They are at their best during June, with shells packed full of meat and are an incredibly consistent product
- All of the fisheries are MSC certified
- We buy this tightly graded product direct from the Canadians so have total control and access to the best quality available
- The deep, cold waters of Nova Scotia are the perfect environment for lobsters, creating a product with a sweet, firm flesh, which is delicious eaten hot or cold
- The lobsters are air-freighted to be with us within 48 hours and are then kept safe and well in our vast seawater tanks.
There will also be special offers IN STORE and ONLINE (www.ramus.co.uk/lobster), including the opportunity to buy freshly dressed lobsters, as well as LIVE Lobsters for cooking at home. No need to worry if you haven’t done that before, as our new LOBSTER RECIPE BOOKLET gives detailed instructions on the best way to cook your lobster. Free with every lobster purchased in store, the recipe booklet contains recipes from Mitch Tonks and Nathan Outlaw’s new cookbook Everyday Seafood.
So pop into Ramus Seafoods in Harrogate or Ilkley and make the most of this delicious seasonal product.