Terms and Conditions
By placing an order on this site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Read them carefully. Under law we may not enter into a contract with any person under the age of 18. By placing an order you declare that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Your statutory rights. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions will affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- The site. We reserve the right to change any details and prices on this site at any time and without prior notice. This includes these terms and conditions. We will honour any genuine order placed before these changes are made.
- Prices. We try to ensure our prices on the website are correct at all times. However, our products are subject to volatile market forces and we reserve the right to change the price at any time and without prior notification. If you have placed an order affected by a price change we will contact you and not proceed with the order without your consent.
- Placing orders. Orders can be placed on this site or over the phone. We must have your order by 12 noon the day before despatch to ensure the order is processed to your requirements.
- Delivery. We are able to deliver next day to most areas of the U.K. (excluding Northern Ireland) for the nominal fee per order of £16 + VAT. Some areas of Northern Scotland do not have a guaranteed next day service and are therefore inaccessible. If you are unsure whether we will be able to deliver please contact us prior to placing your order. Deliveries are made Tuesday to Friday. We subsidize the packaging and delivery costs and only charge £16 + VAT on all orders up to 15 kilo in weight. Orders over 15kg will incur a charge of 35p + VAT per kg. Saturday delivery is possible but an extra delivery charge will be made. This can be quite high so please contact us prior to placing the order. All orders are packed in sealed polystyrene boxes with their own refrigerated strips to ensure the product arrives with you in perfect condition. Someone over 18 years of age must sign for deliveries. Unfortunately we are unable to give any delivery times and we cannot accept liability if you are unable to accept delivery of the package. The more information you can give to pass onto the delivery company the less likely we are to encounter a problem. Details could include contact telephone numbers and instructions if you are not present when delivery is made.
- Guarantee. We aim to do everything we can to ensure that your product arrives with you in perfect condition. If you are unhappy with your order you must contact us immediately upon receipt of goods. Our products must be refrigerated immediately upon receipt.
- Payment. We accept all the usual credit and debit cards and will process your payment two days prior to the dispatch of your order. Should you order a product that is not available on the day of dispatch we will contact you and offer you a refund or an alternative?
- Cancellation of orders. Orders can be cancelled anytime up to 12 noon on the day prior to dispatch (the closing time for acceptance of orders). We will refund any payment you have made but reserve the right to charge £5.00 to cover the costs of handling your payment and credit.
- Liability. (a) Ramus Seafoods shall not be liable for any failure to deliver the products arising from circumstances outside their control. (b) Ramus Seafoods' liability for any loss (and/or damage) whether direct or indirect, consequential or howsoever caused shall be limited either to the cost of the products or the replacement of the products.
- Privacy Statement. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that you have provided us lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Conduct. We will not pass any information onto a third party unless requested to do by Law. If you have an issue regarding the use of your details please contact Mr. Jonathan Batchelor on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Links. While care is taken over any links to other sites we have no control over their content and cannot accept any responsibility for them.
- VAT. Where applicable VAT is included. Our VAT number is 734 0090 66
- Company Details. Ramus Seafoods Ltd (including Ramus Seafood Emporium) company registration number is 378 9061. Our registered office is 4 North Park Road, Harrogate, HG1 2PE.
- Contact. Contact us in the following ways;
||Ramus Seafoods Ltd