- 4 x 175g Scottish Quality Salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 piece preserved ginger in syrup, chopped finely (or half piece root ginger, peeled and chopped)
- Rind and juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp. runny honey
- 1 tbsp. water
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or griddle pan and fry the salmon on both sides for 2-3 minutes per side until cooked through. Season the salmon.
- Place the dressing ingredients into a small pan and heat gently until warmed through and the honey is melted.
- Serve the dressing spooned over the salmon with new potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Fat content: 22g
- Carbohydrate (energy): 7g
- Kilocalorie: 367 Omega-3 fatty acids: 3.4g