- 12 slices (200g) smoked Scottish Quality Salmon
- 4 ripe avocadoes, medium sized
- 4 tbsp of water
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 3-4 ripe tomatoes, deseeded
- 1 cucumber, chopped into cubes
- 1 packet of salad leaves
- 2 whole lemons, cut in half
- Salt and pepper to season
- To make the guacamole, peel the avocadoes, remove the stones, cut into quarters and place in the blender with the water, garlic and olive oil.
- Blend until a pureé is formed.
- Add the tomatoes and cucumber to the pureé.
- Place some salad leaves on a plate.
- Place three slices of smoked salmon around the leaves. Carefully spoon the guacamole into the centre and drizzle with a little olive oil and seasoning.
- Garnish each plate with half a lemon.
- Fat content: 41.1g
- Carbohydrate (energy): 8.8g
- Kilocalorie: 473 Omega-3 fatty acids: 0.6g