- You may want to cook the noodles at this stage.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Sweat the onion, ginger and garlic for two minutes.
- Add the black beans, fish stock, rice wine/sherry, soy sauce and sugar. Bring to simmer and cook for one minute.
- Mix the cornflour with a little water and add slowly to the bean mixture. It will thicken immediately, but cook for 3-4 minutes. Keep warm.
- Heat a pan with a little oil and place the salmon in it, turning once after 2-3 minutes. Keep warm.
- Heat the noodles in a large pan with the butter.
- To serve, place the noodles in a bowl, place the salmon on top and spoon over the black bean sauce. Garnish with spring onion.