- 175g (6oz) slices smoked Tartan Quality Mark salmon
- 175g (6oz) seedless grapes
- 175g (6oz) prawns, defrosted if frozen
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- lime wedges and dill, to garnish
- Line 4 ramekins with the slices of smoked salmon, leaving the edges hanging over the sides.
- Mix the grapes, prawns with the mayonnaise. Season if necessary.
- Spoon the mixture into the ramekins, and fold the flaps of smoked salmon over the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Run a knife round the inside of each ramekin and carefully turn the moulds onto individual plates. Garnish with a wedge of lime and a sprig of dill.
- 187 kilocalories
- Carbohydrates: 6.8g
- Fat: 11g
- Omega-3: 1g