- 4 x 150g /5 oz Tartan Quality Mark salmon fillets
- 175g / 6oz cous cous
- 2 medium courgettes, sliced
- 1 large red onion, peeled and sliced
- 125g / 4oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, sliced
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- salt and pepper
- handful of fresh chopped chives and basil
- 2 tbsp ready made French dressing
- few sprigs fresh basil for garnishing
- Prepare cous cous by following instructions on packet.
- Pre-heat the griddle pan until slightly smoking.
- Toss the vegetables in half the oil. Season and griddle for 8 - 10 minutes, turning once. Put the vegetables to one side.
- Brush the salmon with the remaining oil, season and griddle for 6-8 minutes, turning once. The salmon is cooked when the flesh is opaque & flakes easily when tested with a fork
- Add the chives and basil and dressing and griddle vegetable to the cous cous and toss well.
- Serve the vegetable cous cous topped with the salmon. Garnish with a few basil leaves.
- 547 kilocalories
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fat: 32
- Omega-3: 3g