- 1. To make sauce, place the ginger and garlic in a blender or food processor. Add the tomato ketchup, oil, zest and juice of the orange and the brown sugar and mix thoroughly.
- 2. Transfer to a bowl and set aside until ready to use.
- 3. An hour before cooking, generously brush the flesh side of the salmon with the sauce. Set aside.
- 4. Cook the fish, flesh side down, over glowing coals or skin side up under a moderately hot grill. After about 3 minutes turn, brush the with a little more sauce and grill or BBQ for a further 3-4 minutes or until cooked.
- 5. Garnish with seared orange and thyme. Serve with potato wedges and corn and the cob.