|Serves/Quantity: Serves 2
- 1 x 455g-680g (1-1.5lbs) cooked lobster
- 8 x 15ml spoon (8 tablespoons) reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 55g (2oz) radishes, trimmed and grated
- half x 5ml spoon (half teaspoon) fresh chopped mint
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, radishes and mint together, cover and chill.
- To prepare the lobster: lay upside down on a chopping board, twist off the claws and legs.
- Crack open the large claws. Scoop out the white meat and roughly chop.
- Using a sharp knife cut the lobster in half along its entire length.
- Remove the small sac near the head, the feathery gills and the black intestinal thread which runs down the tail.
- Remove the meat from the shell. Rinse the shell and pat dry.
- Spread a little mayonnaise in the base of each half shell and arrange the lobster meat on top. Garnish with watercress and serve remaining mayonnaise separately.
- NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER PORTION (APPROX)
- 318 Kilocalories
- 28g Protein
- 21g Fat
- 6g Carbohydrate
- 0g Fibre