- 1 ½LB (675g) plaice or lemon sole fillets, fresh or defrosted, skinned
- 4 x 15ml spoon (4 tablespoons) lemon or lime juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 x 355g jar Szechuan sauce
- 1 x 190g can sweetcorn, drained
- Lay the fillets onto a board, skinned side uppermost, sprinkle with lemon juice and season.
- Roll the the plaice in a suitable dish. Pour over the sauce, cover and cook on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Add the sweetcorn, cover and continue to cook on HIGH for a further 30 - 1 minute.
- Serve with rice or noodles and a selection of crisp vegetables.
- 257 Kilocalories
- 30g Protein
- 6g Fat
- 22g Carbohydrate
- 1g Fibre
Additional Information Microwave Power: 800 Watt