- Trim the salmon, top to tail, side to side, to end up with the the now squared centre oblong fillet, reserve trimmings.
- Cut the salmon into 6 x 0.25inch long slices.
- In a food processor blend egg white, lemon and zest, lime and zest, curry paste, fish trimmings - blitz well and then blitz in the cream, season to taste.
- To Build:-
- Stretch out some cling film flat, and sprinkle with chopped parsley and sesame seeds, lay one slice of salmon on the seeds, pipe on the fish mousse, sandwich with another slice of salmon, roll tight with the cling film and tie at both ends.
- Fill up a deep tray of boiling water and put on the heat, place the roll of salmon into the boiling watre, cover with a lid or tin foil, turn off the heat and allow to cool.
- To serve - cut into small barrels, remove cling film, top with creme fraiche and coriander leaf.