- Put the frozen spinach together with a knob of butter, salt, pepper and nutmeg over a medium heat until it defrosts and wilts. Keep warm.
- To make the sauce, gently cook the spring onions, chopped garlic and bay leaf in the butter until tender, stir in the flour and cook gently for a minute.
- Add the milk and yoghurt and stir constantly until thickened.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, remove the bay leaf and then stir in the Salar Flaky Smoked Salmon and sherry.
- Heat the grill.
- Warm 4 dishes, place a layer of spinach in each, break an egg on top and cover with the Salar Flaky Smoked Salmon sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese and place under the grill until the cheese has browned slightly. - Wicked or what!