- 120g Salar Flaky Smoked Salmon
- 90g unsalted butter
- small bunch fresh dill or parsley (finely chopped)
- black pepper and salt
- Tabasco sauce
- 1 lemon
- Soften the butter slightly then process the salmon with the butter, add lemon juice to taste, 4 drops Tabasco sauce and a few twists of the pepper mill
- When smooth stir in the chopped dill or parsley.
- Season with salt if necessary.
- Pot up and chill for at least one hour before using.
- Serve with hot toast and salad.
Additional Information Recipe by Tom Hearne, Bath