- Wholemeal bread
- 2 avocados
- Salt & Pepper
- Lime juice
- Double cream
- Cucumber (very thinly sliced)
- Salar Flaky Smoked Salmon
- For the Salad:-
- Shredded Lettuce
- Cubed avocado
- Red grapefruit segments
- All the salad ingredients sprinkled with a mixture of oil, lime juice and honey
- Toast the bread and when cold cut into rounds with a scone cutter.
- Peel and mash two avocados, season with salt and pepper.
- Whip the cream and add to the avocado mix until a light spongey texture is achieved.
- Pile 2 or more spoonfuls of the avocado mixture over the toast, still inside the scone cutter.
- Arrange very thinly sliced cucumber over this and top with pieces of Salar Flaky Smoked Salmon and dill.
- Gently remove the cutter and serve with the salad - a winner
Additional Information Recipe by Mrs.R. Pilly, Dundee