- Slowly mix the olive oil into the mustard, then add lemon juice
- Whisk in ground Coriander to taste and finish with chopped chervil.
- Finely chop the fennel, ginger and shallots.
- Chop the thyme, garlic and slice the spring onions.
- Melt the butter and sweat off fennel mix (but not the spring onions).
- Add the fish stock and reduce until all the liquor has gone.The Fish:
- Season the Dorade fillet and pan fry for approximately 2 minutes each side.
- Sear the King Scallops.
- Add spring onions to fennel mix, season and place in the middle of the plate.
- Place the Dorade fillet on top and put the King Scallops to the side.
- Finish with a drizzle of sauce vierge.