- Peel, dice and boil the celeriac in the chicken stock until cooked, then blitz in a food processor until smooth, season and add a knob of butter and a slash of cream
- Sweat the shallot in half ounce of the butter, add the wine and reduce by half, add the creamand reduce by half, take off the heat and whisk in the butter. Keep warm and add the chives when serving.
- Saute the pancetta, add the mushrooms and cook. Keep warm.
- Pan fry the TUrbot fillet, flesh side down first in a little oil for 3-4 minutes then turn and cook for the same length of time.
- Assemble the celeriac first in the middle of the plate, sauce round it, then place the mushrooms and pancetta on the sauce and the Turbot on the celeriac.