|Serves/Quantity: Serves 4-6
- 2 cups Lobster Meat (500ml
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper, chopped (50ml)
- 1/2 cup Single Cream (125ml)
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin (2ml)1/4 teaspoon Ground Allspice (1ml)
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Red Pepper (1/2ml)
- 2 cups Unsalted Crackers, crumbed (500ml)
- 1/3 cup Margarine, melted (75ml)
- Lime and Nachos for garnish.
- Mix the lobster, tomatoes and green pepper. Arrange in an oblong 11" x 7" (2.5 Litre) dish.
- Blend spices and cream. Pour 1/4 cup (50ml) of spiced cream over the lobster mixture.
- Mix the crumbs and melted margarine. Sprinkle over the lobster combination.
- Pour remaining cream over crumbs.
- Cook uncovered for 30 minutes at 375F (190C).
- Garnish with limes and nachos. Serve with rice and salad.
Additional Information Spiced lobster adds new excitement to an old favourite.