|Serves/Quantity: Serves 1
- 200g Monkfish Tail, trimmed
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1oz Capers
- 2oz Butter
- Selection of Fresh Herbs roughly chopped (to include Flat Parsley, Dill & Chervil)
- Melt the butter in a pan. Slice the monkfish into medallions and place in the pan, seasoning with salt & pepper (do not add too much salt as the capers can be salty).
- Turn the monkfish after a couple of minutes as it will not take long to cook.
- Whilst cooking add the lemon juice, capers and chopped herbs.
- Arrange on a plate and serve immediately.