|Serves/Quantity: Serves 2
- 2 x 170g (6oz) ready to eat smoked mackerel fillets, fresh or defrosted, skinned and roughly chopped.
- 1 x 420g can mixed beans in spicy tomato sauce
- OR 1 x 420g can baked beans
- black pepper
- 2 baking potatoes, cooked
- 2 x 15ml spoon (2 tablespoons) fresh chopped chives
- Heat the beans in a pan and add the fish and black pepper. Heat through.
- Make a crosswise incision on each potato and spoon over the fish mixture.
- Garnish with the chives and serve.
- Per Portion (Approx)
- 622 kilocalories
- 30g Protein
- 27g Fat
- 67g Carbohydrate
- 11 g Fibre