|Serves/Quantity: Serves 4
- 340g (12oz) ready to eat smoked mackerel fillets, fresh or defrosted, skinned and cubed
- 115g (4oz) pasta shapes, cooked
- 150ml (5 fl oz) French dressing
- 2 15ml spoon (2 tablespoons) fresh chopped parsley
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 55g (2oz) sweetcorn
- fresh basil, to garnish
- Place the pasta into a large serving bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, chill and serve with crusty brown bread.
- Per portion (Approx)
- 522 Kilocalories
- 18g Protein
- 45g Fat
- 11g Carbohydrate
- 2g Fibre
Additional Information Smoked mackerel is available flavoured with crushed peppercorns or with garlic and red pepper.