|Serves/Quantity: Serves 4
- 225g (8oz) cooked peeled prawns, fresh or defrosted
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tablespoon) tomato puree
- 5 15ml spoon (5 tablespoons) mayonnaise
- 1 15ml spoon (1 tablespoon) chilli sauce
- dash Worcester sauce#dash lime juice#1 5ml (1 teaspoon) finely chopped chilli#1/2 a lettuce, shredded#lime wedges, for garnish
- Mix together the prawns, tomato puree, mayonnaise, chilli sauce, Worcester sauce, lime juice and chilli.
- Line individual dishes with the shredded lettuce and spoon over the prawns in sauce.
- Garnish with the lime wedges and serve with brown bread and butter as a starter.
- Per portion (approx)
- 106 Kilocalories
- 10g Protein
- 6g Fat
- 3g Carbohydrate
- 0g Fibre