|Serves/Quantity: Serves 2
- 170g (6oz) cooked peeled prawns.
- 85g (3oz) butter.
- 55g (2oz) white breadcrumbs.
- 1 onion, chopped.
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed.
- 4 15ml spoon (4 tablespoons) whisky.
- 170g (6 oz) low fat cream cheese.
- 6 15ml spoon (6 tablespoons) soured cream.
- salt and black pepper.
- 55g (2 oz) Wensleydale cheese, grated.
- Melt the 30g (1 oz) butter in a pan. Fry the breadcrumbs until golden and set aside.
- Melt the rest of the butter and fry the onion and garlic until soft. Add the prawns and whisky, increase the heat and fry briskly until quite dry, stirring continuously.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cream cheese and soured cream. Season. Spoon the mixture into an ovenproof dish. Mix the cheese with the breadcrumbs and spread on top of the creamy prawn mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until topping is golden and bubbling.
- Nutritional values per portion (approx)
- 958 Kilocalories
- 38g Protein
- 75g Fat
- 27g Carbohydrate
- 2g Fibre