Whitby Seafoods Scampi Sliders with Pink Slaw
A tasty recipe from Whitby Seafoods, this scampi is fantastic served as an appetiser at a summer BBQ or party.
Serves Makes 12
- 1 pkt Whitby Breaded Scampi
- 12 mini burger rolls or mini brioche
- FOR PINK SLAW: 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- juice of half a lemon
- 150g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Why not try scampi in wraps, flatbreads or hot & spicy tacos?
- Cook the Whitby Scampi as directed on the pack instructions
- To prepare the pink slaw combine the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and lemon juice in a mixing bowl then add the red cabbage, grated carrot and red onion and mix well until all of the vegetables are coated in the mayonnaise. Refrigerate until needed.
- To assemble the sliders, cut the mini burger rolls in half then add a spoonful of pink slaw and top with a piece of scampi. Serve on a platter and pile any of the remaining pink slaw into a bowl and serve as a side.