Don't be put off by the long list of ingredients, this dish is as simple to make as it is delicious to eat.
- 300g finely diced fresh Sashimi grade Tuna
- ½ large red onion, finely diced
- 1 dsp capers
- 50ml red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 green olives, diced
- ½ clove garlic, chopped
- ½ large green chilli, diced
- 50ml olive oil
- ½ lemon, squeezed
- Salt and pepper
Make sure you add the tuna at the last minute so that it doesn't over 'cook'.
Save This RecipeDownload Recipe Card
- Mix the onion, capers, vinegar, mustard, olives, garlic, chilli, lemon juice and olive oil in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 10 to 15 minutes. At the last minute add the diced tuna and serve with or on crostini or Melba toast.