Teriyaki style fillet of Gilt-head Bream with Noodles
A delicious dish full of Asian flavours from Fish is the Dish.
- 4 fillets of Bream, pin-boned
- 200ml soy sauce
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 8 good sprigs of coriander, chopped
- 2 glacé stem ginger, chopped or equivalent fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp honey
- 250g noodles
Use any type of bream or bass for this recipe.
- Place soy sauce, chilli, coriander, ginger and honey into a liquidiser and liquidise. Add to fish and leave overnight, or for at least 2 hours.
- Remove fish from marinade. Pan fry fish skin side down in a little olive oil, for 2-3 minutes then turn to cook on other side.
- Cook noodles in boiling water then drain and toss in a little of the fish marinade. Serve fish on top of noodles with extra sauce drizzled over as required.