Smoked Salmon Pinwheels
A quick & tasty smoked salmon canape recipe that looks really impressive too!
Serves 24-30 pinwheels as canapés
- 1 sheet puff pastry (320g)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp runny honey
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp dill, finely chopped
- 75g smoked salmon, chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 190C.
- Unroll your pastry sheet and place on a baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- Mix together the mustards and honey and spread evenly across the pastry.
- Sprinkle over the salmon, onion and dill.
- Roll up tightly from the short edge.
- Cut into ½ cm rounds and bake in the pre-heated oven for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown and fully cooked through.
- Best enjoyed while still warm.