Lady Arabella Fitzhenry’s Lobster
A quick and delicious way to serve ready dressed lobster from Adam Gregory, manager of our Ilkley store.
Serves 2 as a light lunch
- 1 Cooked and dressed lobster
- Half a shallot, chopped fine
- 1 tsp butter
- 85ml dry white wine
- Dash of Worcester Sauce or Henderson's relish to taste
- 125ml double cream
- Remove meat from lobster shell, and reserve shell to serve in.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
- Sweat shallot in butter. Do not allow to colour.
- Deglaze pan with wine and Worcester sauce.
- Allow to reduce a little to reduce excess alcohol, then add cream.
- Add lobster to sauce mix and heat through gently. Do not allow to over cook.
- Place meat into the shell which has been warmed and pour over sauce. Serve piping hot with crusty bread and a green salad.