Cheesy Smoked Haddock Pots
These tasty pots are quick and easy to make and are perfect for starters or a quick lunch.
- 1 x 170g Smoked haddock loin portion, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- A small knob of butter
- 2 large vine tomatoes, skinned & chopped
- 4 tbsp double cream
- 50g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 50g Gruyère cheese, grated
To skin tomatoes easily, slice a shallow X at the top of the tomato; place in boiling water for 45-60 seconds, until skin starts to come apart; place directly into iced water and peel off skin.
Why not add in a dab of Dijon mustard or a squeeze of lemon juice with the cream for a more tangy pot?
- Preheat your oven to 200C
- Butter 2 ramekin dishes and divide the chopped tomatoes and fish between them.
- Spoon on 2 tbsp double cream per pot and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Mix the 2 cheeses together and divide between the 2 ramekins.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until brown and bubbling on top.
- Serve with watercress and crusty bread.